I have been busy for this last week doing storyboards but tonight I needed to get my hands dirty again. I created a little dog for a poster on set that will be in the background of the hall set.
Shel finished pro pasteing the 3 girl puppets and a Remake of the rich lady puppet that will be among the next batch getting painted. We also did the little girls color chart which was harder than we thought it would be.
I also finalized my animation armature for the main char of my film....Gerald the Dog.
Its a big frankenstein mix of parts and what not.....but it should work very well for my film.
I had done a bunch of work on it a while back but the more I looked at it the more I saw the proportions were not going to work....so tonight I fixed it....Its now ready for action.