Monday, July 7, 2008

Much improved - More Satisfying

ok....
so four days - 5 shots.....

My film is now BETTER. Shel hasnt approved the shots yet but I feel pretty good about them.I looked at them in a quick test sequence and it worked WELL . We will watch them in the final edit sometime tomorrow. The biggest improvement was the showing of the two connecting. I cant wait to share this thing with you guys.

I am so excited as to what music will do for this film. 50% MORE AWESOME IS MY GUESS!
Speaking of music.....I went to see Wall E this weekend with my composer for the second time and loved it again. I am so blown away by how touching it is.....I hope to someday be able to effect an audiance like this film moves me. It has such awesome suttle moments of Walle looking and wanting to connect with the Girl bot. So Magical. I kept noticeing my face stretched with a HUGE smile.....WOW ....so amazeing what animation can do

Some day!!!???!!!
jriggity

9 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Man-o-man, Justin. I can't wait to see this film! Those added shots look perfect.

Ryan McCulloch said...

WALL E is Pixar's best character yet, wish I'd been there with you guys. Congrats on the last shots, Litton's music should make the film 53%, always a few more percentage points than you expect.

Anonymous said...

The new shots for the ending look SWEET! I'm glad the big tough mean guy found a friend.

Unknown said...

The film stills look real cool!

Paul (Vortex42) said...

A thousand congratulations on getting these final shots in the can! Your dedication and hard-work shine through in every post. I am really excited to see the final outcome, so I am looking forward to the day when I can place my order for your DVD.

jriggity said...

Thanks soo much guys!

your words are ENERGY!!!!I need and feed onyour support.

Herself -thank you so much they add a weight that wasnt there before.

Ryan- yeah man...it would be awesome to catch a movie with you as well man. we Are takeing Robert the composer to a local BMX track on our next goonies aadventure. I'll get pics.

Don- actually its not the tough guy who finds a dog....its a whole different character.

Alina- wow ! thanks for stopping by! I love finding that new people read my blog

Paul- I am so excited to release the dvd...I really want you guys to be happy with the film so Im doing my best to deliver somthing people will really enjoy.

jriggity

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, the Rich Fish guy! I love that character.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, the Rich Fish guy! I love that character.

Emily said...

The film's looking amazing! I can't wait to see it when it's done - based on the shots you've rejected I can only imagine!

I've only seen Wall-E once so far but I plan to buy it as soon as it comes out - absolutely loved it! Trust Pixar to make something look that gritty and beautiful at the same time.